Do you fuck with them?
Our Call: I don't fuck with them
Food and Merchandising: Whole Foods Market
Location: North America and UK
Our team members are our top priority, and we’ve taken the following steps to support them during this time of uncertainty:
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols across all stores and facilities, on top of our standard stringent protocols.
- We are operating under social distancing guidelines in our stores and facilities, ensuring that interaction among team members and between team members and customers can happen at a safe distance.
- If they are unable or unwilling to work their scheduled shift, team members have unlimited call-outs during this time.
- All part- and full-time hourly team members at Whole Foods Market stores and facilities in the U.S. and Canada are receiving an additional $2 per hour on top of their current hourly rate through the month of April. In the U.K., part-time and full-time team members in our stores and facilities will receive an additional 2£ per hour through the month of April.
- All part- and full-time hourly team members at Whole Foods Market stores and facilities will receive double their regular hourly base rate of pay for every overtime hour worked in a workweek from March 16 through May 3, 2020. Enhanced overtime pay is something that Whole Foods Market activates during high-volume holidays, emergency situations or natural disasters.
- All team members placed into quarantine or diagnosed with COVID-19 will receive up to an additional two weeks of paid time off, as announced by our parent company, Amazon.
- Like our full-time team members, all part-time team members are eligible to accrue paid time off, which can be used at their discretion.
- We have increased funds available through our Team Member Emergency Fund, which is available to all team members faced with an unforeseeable emergency or critical situation. Amazon has committed an additional $1.6M to support the fund, bringing the total to $3.34M. All additional donations to the fund will be matched 100% by Whole Foods Market.
- We have asked team members to cancel nonessential business travel (both domestic and international).
- Team members who have jobs based in our regional offices and global headquarters are empowered to choose to work from home if they are able.
- While it is not currently recommended by the CDC, and the guidance is to preserve these resources for the medical community and those caring for the ill, any team member who wishes to wear a mask while working may do so.We have additional shopping hours designated especially for team members to allow them to purchase the items they need.
- We have additional shopping hours designated especially for team members to allow them to purchase the items they need.
Report last updated 2020-04-04 09:22. If you have additions, please send them email@example.com.